Saturday, April 19, 2008

More Photos



I keep telling Longwing he needs more pictures if his thing is to ever develop a following. His response is always the same, "So put some up". Trouble is, I'm in the wholesale flower biz and my idea of 'still life' might not make the grade here.

Nevertheless, here's the old college try;

I wore this tie and shoe (as well as its match) earlier this morning while meeting with a buyer at the office. The khakis are not as frayed as those pictured in Longwing's photo, but a nice patina is developing. Just the thing for a blue blazer and crispy white shirt.

The headphones? See you at the Funplex.

Old school,

Karate,

Chop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J-Dj-EKFdVw

CHOPS R U REF3RNG 2 TEH B-52S LAETST CD???!!!?? OMG LOL

longwing said...

Chops, that is a very nice arrangement, but I would keep the shoe off of the tie myself.