Thursday, April 10, 2008

Trad Team Blogging

As I promised a couple of days ago I'm leaving in the morning for a long weekend. Sadly, I won't be needing any patch mad where I'm going. I'll mostly be driving and when I'm not doing that I'll be sitting in a high school gym. If you're keeping trad-weekend score, that's one point for you and zero for longwing.

The good news, I hope, is that I'm handing the reins over to this chops fellow. I really don't know much about the guy but he appears to be trad-to-the-bone. Seems to know his stuff. No Kennedy wanna be, old chops. Says he can put some very informative and/or entertaining pieces up on Saturday so keep an eye out. But don't wait too long because if he gets out of hand I may have to take it all down on Monday morning. I'm expecting the best though. Almost anything would be an improvement.

It's been a fun week for longwing. I've learned a few thing, the main one being that there is a thin line between humor and sheer stupidity. Sometimes I can't see it very well. Anyway, I'm happy with a few of the posts and hope to have some better ones in me. We'll see. Maybe this chops fellow will work out and we can get a little variety around here. That would be nice.

Until monday, I give you chops!

No comments: