Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Shoes

It seems to be a big day for shoes.  Admiral Cod talks about how he developed a love for brogues and Tucker is showing off his Alden penny loafer collection.  I've got some shoes too.
These are what I call my A list leather sole shoes.  I actually have several more pair of Aldens that I keep hidden away because I like to pretend that I don't have as many shoes as I do.  I even keep my longwings out of sight.  If anyone wears a 13C (or even a 13D) we could have something to talk about.
For work, I'm usually wearing either the blucher or the tassel loafer.  The penny loafer is mostly for leisure, sometimes fridays to work.  For dress up I will go either with the tassels or the black cap toes.  Mostly I'll go with the cap toe only because it's usually been a very long time since I've worn them and I just feel like it.  I think I get to wear them sometime next week to one of those dinner functions.  Oh boy.


And this is what I was wearing yesterday.  I'd show you what I wore today but I'm still wearing it.

No comments: