Saturday, April 5, 2008

Really? You look like a Republican.

This one is really irritating.  Why do people think that all liberals are supposed to look like stinkin hippies?  I'll tell you why: because so many of them do.  I must be some kind of idiot but I don't understand what it is about liberalism that makes people want to look like bums.

Sometimes people look at me like I want to take away their Social Security. I don't want to do that. Why would a tie and blazer make people think such a thing. I like FDR and all that.  Give me the WPA.  Let's fix some bridges.

Why should conservatives get to wear all the good clothes?

I say "Look at Gore, look at Kerry, look at Obama - they all wear nice clothes."  But people think it's only OK to wear nice clothes if you're running for office.  I guess it's so maybe they can fool some of the not so bright Republicans.  

No comments: